2.20.2010

Dislike-ism

Have you ever had that person or persons, that one or ones you haven't even met and you already despise them? I'm feeling that way towards someone that I have never met, talked to or even cared about at one time or another. When I found out about this person it was just to piss me off instantly. It was just the given situation that just rubbed me the wrong way. I guess it was because I thought I had feelings towards a girl and this guy came into the picture and just totally made it so she rarely talked to me anymore. It wasn't his fault, it was her fault. I guess it was my fault because I never spoke up and voiced my mind. Although I like to take my anger and frustration out on this individual. Oh well. Enough of my random rants at 2:00 AM. They don't mean anything anyways. I just needed to get that out to maybe help ease my mind somewhat.... God Bless you all. I'm going to bed.

0 comments:

My photo
BTFL, UT, United States
I am Dan. I'm simple minded so please don't confuse me.