2.06.2010

So I thought I'd give this another shot.

I thought I might get on here tonight and try this again. They say if at first you don't succeed, try again. Well I'm pretty good at trying again. In fact I'm probably an expert.

This is just kind of an intro to my blog I suppose. I feel like I shouldn't be writing it for anyone other than myself. If someone else enjoys reading it, that is wonderful. I just feel it can be a place to express my thoughts and feelings towards people, things in my life, movies, my next door neighbors or just whatever I want it to be about. I hope you like it, if not I am sorry.

I'm just a normal kid. 21 years old, living in his parents basement. Going to school, working, trying to have a girlfriend(not really succeeding at this) and just living life to it's fullest or at least trying to. I feel like I'm doing a good job at what I'm doing. I enjoy spending time with my family (Mom, Dad, 3 sisters and 2 nieces), my great friends, learning and trying new things and I also enjoy my sense of humor.

Well if anyone actually reads this and you have questions feel free to email me @ danclark45@gmail.com. I don't know why you would, but if you do that is quite alright. Well I am out of here for this evening. Lovies.

0 comments:

My photo
BTFL, UT, United States
I am Dan. I'm simple minded so please don't confuse me.